How to Create a Bath for Every Occasion
Taking a bath can be the relaxing end to a stressful week or the fresh start you desperately need. When I can, I like to have a once-a-week Sunday night pamper session complete with a bath, whatever tv show I’m watching, and an unnecessarily long skincare routine. I fell in love with baths after discovering all the amazing things you can add in, from exploding bath bombs to skin nourishing oils. If you’ve never had a proper bath, and by proper bath I mean the whole bath experience, you might be obsessed with them after trying a few of these recommendations. So today I thought I’d share how I create bath time rituals and the products I’d recommend to suit any mood.
For days racked with stress or nights you can’t sleep.
1. Herbs + Oils Blood Orange + Jasmine Bath Soaking Bath Crystals | 2. This Works Deep Sleep Bath Soak | 3. Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Bath & Shower Oil | 4. Kiehl's Lavender Foaming-Relaxing Bath with Sea Salts and Aloe | 5. Roques Oneil Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts | 6. Lush A French Kiss Bubble Bar | 7. Lush Serendipity Soap | 8. Lush Twilight Bath Bomb
For days you just need a pick me up.
1. Lush Brightside Bubble Bar | 2. Lush Cheer Up Buttercup Bath Bomb | 3. Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash | 4. French Girl Sea Polish - Menthe, Romarin | 5. Fresh Sugar Lemon Sugarbath Cubes | 6. Frank Body Original Body Scrub | 7. Lush Refresher Shower Jelly | 8. Origins Gloomaway Grapefruit Body Wash & Bubble Bath | 9. Lush Ocean Salt Face & Body Scrub
For days filled with congestion and when you need a reset.
1. Lush Mask of Magnaminty Face & Body Mask | 2. Herbivore Bamboo Charcoal Cleansing Bar Soap | 3. Mario Badescu A.H.A Botanical Body Soap | 4. C.O. Bigelow Cold and Flu Soak Herbal Formula | 5. Pursoma Digital Detox Bath | 6. Herbivore Detox Bath Salts | 7. Lush Tea Tree Toner Tab | 8. Lush Dark Angels Face & Body Cleanser | 9. Herbs + Oils Bath Soaking Bath Crystals - Clary Sage + Mint
For winter days and dry skin.
1. Kiehl’s Creme de Corps Smoothing Oil to Foam Body Cleanser | 2. Josie Maran Argan Sugar Balm Body Scrub | 3. L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil | 4. Lush Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner | 5. Herbivore Coconut Soak | 6. Lush Milky Bath Bubble Bar | 7. Lush Secret Arts Jelly Bomb | 8. Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment
For days you have aching muscles.
1. Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution with Eucalyptus Spearmint | 2. Treets Traditions Relaxing Chakra's Bath Tea | 3. Mio Skincare Liquid Yoga Bath Soak | 4. Fig + Yarrow Mustard Soak | 5. Ancient Minerals Magnesium Bath Flakes | 6. Lush Wiccy Magic Muscles Massage Bar | 7. Lush Dream Steam Steamer Tab | 8. Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Dead Sea Salt Muscle Relief Mineral Soak
For days you just want to feel luxe.
1. Lush Floating Island Bath Oil | 2. Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée Honey Bath | 3. Lush Hottie Massage Bar | 4. Ren Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil | 5. Glossier Body Hero Daily Oil Wash | 6. Fresh Cocoa Body Exfoliant | 7. The Body Shop Spa Of The World™ Egyptian Milk and Honey Bath | 8. Lush Let the Good Times Roll Face & Body Cleanser
To complete the experience.
1. EcoTools Dry Body Brush | 2. Voluspa Japonica Goji Tarocco Orange Large Glass Jar Candle | 3. Haven In-Tub Bath Pillow with Speed Dry | 4. The Bathery® 4-in-1 Foot Wand | 5. The Bathery Body Sponge Natural | 6. Sharper Image Flameless LED Candle | 7. Umbra Aquala Bathtub Caddy
I often share bath bomb boomerangs and my full bath setup on my Instagram, so be on the look out there if you want to know what I get up to on crazy Sunday nights in. Let me know if you try any of these or if you have your own bath routine!